Retirees Can Update Their Federal Income Tax Withholding

Dec 07, 2018

Notices were sent to all pension recipients in December reminding them of their right to change their federal income tax withholding by submitting a new IRS Form W4-P if they choose to do so.

If you did not receive this notice or have any questions concerning it, call NHRS at (603) 410-3671 or toll-free (877) 600-0158, ext. 3671.

Note: Changing your withholding is not mandatory. No action is required on your part unless you want to change the level at which Federal income tax is being withheld from your benefit.